SAT Registration 2020
On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, SJV will administer the SAT to grade 11 during the school day. If your child is interested in taking this SAT you must sign them up directly with SJV - not on the College Board website. The results of the SAT will come to your child via online reporting and will be available for him/her to submit to colleges during the college application process. The cost for the SAT exam at SJV is $51 per student. The Guidance Office will not accept cash or checks. No payment for the SAT test will be accepted after March 15 as the tests are to be ordered in advance. This payment is non-refundable.
- If you have more than one child to register, please complete a separate form.
- Students may use an approved calculator on the math section CLICK HERE for the listing of approved calculators.
- There will be no lunch on this day for students.
- Students will be dismissed at 12:15 p.m. Buses will come at regular time.
- 11th grade students who do not come to school on this day will have an excused absence.
- Questions: Please call Mrs. Koeck in the Guidance Office at 732-739-0800 x120