All of the following items must be completed by Course Selection
Confirming Acceptance into SJVHS -
We would like to welcome you to Saint John Vianney High School. Paying this NON-REFUNDABLE
registration fee of $585 confirms your acceptance of enrollment and secures your place at SJV.
Please CLICK HERE
to complete this payment process.
Acceptances must be confirmed and the NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee must be paid by Course Selection.
Parents/Guardians and students please read and follow these directions carefully.
All items must be completed by Course Selection.
|READ THESE ITEMS
The following documents must be opened, printed (if you wish), and read. The family and student are agreeing to their content during the enrollment process. Click on the links to access the documents:
|COMPLETE THESE LINKS before you come to Course Selection:
- Tuition Agreement - Parent will digitally sign this document. This form is to be submitted separately for each child that a family is registering for freshman year.
- Tuition Payment - select your Tuition Payment Plan with FACTS Mgt. Co. There will be a receipt that is to be printed after completing the FACTS process. Please keep this for your records.
- Bus Transportation Form - "B6T" - All families must download, print, fill out and bring to Course Selection Day.
- State Book Loan Form - Download, print, fill out and bring to Course Selection Day.
- Student Acceptable Technology Agreement - Student will digitally sign this document.
- Parent Acceptable Technology Agreement - Parent/Guardian will digitally sign this document.
- Athletic and Music Interest Survey - Student will complete this on-line interest survey
- Acceptance Questionnaire
|THESE ITEMS MUST BE BROUGHT TO COURSE SELECTION DAY- Course Selection Day:
- Student's Social Security Number
- Parent's Social Security Number
- Students' Immunization Records - may be obtained from student’s current school
- Bus Transportation Form "B6T"- completed and signed, along with Proof of Residency for Old Bridge, Sayreville, and South River residents.
- State Book Loan Form - completed and signed
- Lancer Scholarship Essay, if applying
If you have trouble downloading these documents, you may need to go to the Adobe website and download/install the latest version of Acrobat Reader. Click here
to access this software.